- 1/2 cup oats, ground
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- butter or coconut oil
- Grind the oats using a food processor or a nut grinder into flour.
- Whisk the egg with honey and 2 Tbsp water or milk of your choice.
- Add the ground oats, baking soda, baking powder and vanilla (I used ground vanilla, but you can also use vanilla extract). Mix until you get a thicker mixture.
- Cover the surface of a non-stick pan with coconut oil, butter or oil of your choice, heat the pan to medium (max. medium-high).
- Using a spoon or a ladle, pour the pancake mixture into the pan, forming small pancakes.
- Let the pancakes cook until bubbles come up on the surface and the edges seem cooked. Depending on the temperature this could take 1-2 minutes.
- Flip and fry until golden brown on the other side as well.
- Serve immediately with honey, maple syrup, jam, chocolate, yogurt, butter, almond butter or fresh fruit!