Egg omelette is often more common, so give it to some twist with cottage cheese. Are you ready to give this twist, here is recipe, enjoy 🙂
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cottage cheese (small curd 4% milkfat)
- 1 teaspoon Mexican seasoning or chili powder)
- Preheat a large metal or non-stick skillet to medium heat.
- Whisk eggs and cottage cheese together in a small bowl; place in skillet.
- Sprinkle Mexican seasoning on eggs (to taste).
- As eggs begin to cook, start folding them together, turning as needed, until done cooking.
Serve with or on wheat toast.