Apple Stuffed Pork Loin may be a meal easy enough for a busy weeknight and impressive enough to serve to guests! once I say this dish is straightforward, I’m not kidding! Stuffed Pork Loin is crammed with a flavorful spinach and mushroom stuffing and roasted to an Apple Stuffed Pork Loin may be a delicious and straightforward meal.
- 1 boneless pork loin roast
- 1/4 cup Apple Stuffing
- Grill Seasoning for Chops
- Olive oil
- Dijon mustard
- Make a slit in the top center of the roast about 1 1/4 in. deep. Fill with Apple Stuffing, brush opening with Dijon mustard, and press closed.
- Brush roast with olive oil and shake on Seasoning liberally. Set aside until needed.
- Grill on a preheated charcoal grill, turning often until internal temperature reaches 140°.
- Remove and let rest 7 minutes. Serve.