Mutton curry and vegetables. Although extremely popular in northern India, mainly in Bengal region, the dish is found in numerous variations across all states, countries and regions of South Asia. Railway mutton curry could be a variation of the dish that originated during British India. So today we will give a try to Mutton curry. Hope you will like it, so let’s start first with Ingredients 🙂
- Olive Oil- 3- 5 tablespoon
- Green chillies- 5 medium
- Mutton – 750 gms
- Onions – 4 medium
- Parsley – 1 bunch
- Mint leaves – 1 bunch
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tablespoon
- Coriander powder- 2 tablespoon
- Turmeric – 1 tablespoon
- Chilli powder- 2 tablespoon
- Salt – to taste
- Tomatoes- 3 medium
- Garam masala- 1 tablespoon
- Meat masala – 2 tablespoon
- Heat oil in the pan and add slitted chillies and chopped onions.
- Cook on medium heat for 5-7 mins and add turmeric, chopped coriander and mint leaves and cook until onions get caramelised.
- Add garam masala and ginger garlic paste and let it cook for five mins on medium heat.
- Add mutton and blend well and cook it for 15 mins on low heat with the lid on.
- Let the flavours get into the meat then add chilly powder and meat masala and provides quick mix and now add chopped tomatoes and
- Cook for an additional 10 mins on low heat.
- Add 1 glass of water and pressure cook for five whistles then let it settle and serve hot and don’t forget to garnish with chopped fresh coriander
Please like and share if you like 🙂