Sorry for the delay, I was quite busy on weekends.Hope you had also a good weekend with family, especially with kids 😛
Today we are going to make barbeque sauce, using cola. Yes, you read it read, let’s start 🙂
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 green chili
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp oregano (optional)
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 jalapeno
- 1/2 tsp Tobasco
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cola (You can use any black soft drink)
- Salt to taste
- In a food processor add onion, tomato, green chili, chili flakes, ketchup, oregano, jalapeno chili, Tabasco, soy sauce. provides it a mixture. Keep aside.
- In a saucepan add white wine vinegar and sugar. Let it reduce by half. Then add the tomato-onion mix. Let it simmer.
- Add cola and let it cook for 08-10 minutes.
- Barbeque cola sauce is ready! 😀
Now enjoy it apply on sausages or prawns, char grill them. Serve!
This week I will come with more sauces, as demanded, hope you will enjoy and appreciate us for keep sharing. See ya soon 👋
Please like and share 🙂