I hope you are doing well. Previously we have post recipe about the white sauce, at that time I have received emails demanding white sauce pasta, so the wait is over, Let’s start to make white sauce pasta 🙂
- 2 cup cooked pasta
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 clove garlic, finely chopped
- ½ onion, chopped
- ½ carrot, chopped
- ½ capsicum, chopped
- 3 tbsp sweet corn
- ½ tsp pepper, crushed
- ½ tsp salt
- White sauce (if you want homemade, follow the link: homemade white sauce )
- Cheese, for garnishing (if you want cheesy macaroni, follow the link: macaroni with cheese )
- In a frying pan, heat 2 tbsp oil and saute 3 clove garlic.
- Add ½ onion, ½ carrot, ½ capsicum, and 3 tbsp sweet corn.
- Saute for a minute or until vegetables shrink slightly yet remain crunchy.
- Further, add ½ tsp pepper and ½ tsp salt.
- Add white sauce
- Add cooked pasta
- Mix gently making sure everything is well combined.
- Finally, just before serving white sauce pasta, garnish with grated cheese.
Enjoy, please like and share 🙂