but today we are going to make macaroni chicken soup. So let’s start 🙂
- 2 cups of cooked macaroni
- approx 4 cups of water
- 4 tsp. of chicken bouillon
- 1/2 of a small onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (or more) of celery, cut
- 1/2 of a large carrot, sliced down the middle
- and cut into moon shapes
- 2 cabbage leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup of evaporated milk
- 1 cup of shredded chicken
- salt and pepper to taste
Jon Sullivan / Public domain
- Sautee the onions and garlic.
- Add in the carrots and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add in the celery and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add shredded chicken.
- Add the water and chicken stock. Let it simmer until all the veggies are almost tender.
- Add in the cabbage.
- Add cooked macaroni
- Add in the evaporated milk and let it simmer for a few minutes.
Enjoy this lovely macaroni chicken soup. Please like and share 😀