May all you are good and safe at this Covid-19 pandemic. If you miss sea food , specially shrimps, then we are here for you, with fried shrimp recipe.Hope you will enjoy. So let’s start 🙂
- 1 pound uncooked jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails left intact
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup cream
- 2 cups fine bread crumbs or cracker crumbs
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- Vegetable oil, to fry
Serves 4 as starter, or 8 as an appetizer
- Take the cleaned shrimps and place them on a clean towel and dry.
- Beat the eggs, flour and cream together, and place in a shallow bowl.
- Combine the bread or cracker crumbs with the salt, pepper, and cayenne. Place in a shallow bowl or on a plate
- With a fork dip each shrimp individually in the egg and lay them on the cracker, and with the back of a spoon pat the cracker close to the oyster; lay them a dish, and so continue until are done.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, the amount of oil will vary with the cooking method used. Deep fry, pan-fry, or sauté the oysters in the pan, but do not crowd them; cook in batches if needed. Fry quickly a light brown on both sides; a 1 or 2 minutes a side should be enough. Serve hot.
Please like and share to all your love ones, take care stay safe 🙂