Once again I am here with some good recipe. Yesterday we have talked about shrimp recipe, so carry forward today we are here, with another seafood recipe. Yes, this time roasted oysters with wine. I hope you will enjoy this recipe too as you have enjoyed the shrimp recipe. If you had not read yet, no problem follow link fried shrimps. So let’s start today recipe 🙂
- 50 live small oysters
- 1/4 stick butter
- 1/2 cup Wine (your favorite)
- salt and cayenne pepper to taste
- Rinse the oysters in a colander and drain well.
- Roast the oysters in their shells in a large pot over medium-high heat until they are done and dry, but not scorched.
- Remove the oysters from the shell onto a plate, without any of their liquor. Discard any oysters that failed to open.
- Add the butter. When the butter has melted, add to another pan and place on low heat.
- Add the Madeira, a little salt, and cayenne. Serve when the Madeira is heated.