As the weekend starts and needs to start with something interesting. So why not start with yummy pizza. Although I have written about previously New York Style Pizza, you can try that one too if you have not tried yet. Let’s start with cheese stuffed crust pizza 🙂
- Cooking spray
- 1 can refrigerated pizza crust
- 7 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces of string cheese
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 1 cup cooked Italian sausage, crumbled
- 2 cups Italian blend shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220C)
- Spray 12 inch (30 cm) pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle lightly with cornmeal, if desired.
- Starting in the center, press pizza dough in pan beyond the sides of the pan by an inch.
- Fold the hanging edge of the dough back toward the middle, placing the sticks of string cheese in the pouch, all the way around the circle.
- Pinch the dough to seal in the cheese.
- Bake the crust 8 or 10 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden and the dough has started to set.
- Remove from the oven and spread the sauce over the crust with the back of a spoon.
- Scatter on the sauce the pepperoni, sausage, and shredded Italian cheese.
- Replace in oven and bake until crust is deeply golden brown and the (topping) cheese is melted.
- Cut into 8 slices, or if you’re not hungry enough to eat 8 pieces, cut into 6.
Photo by Brett Jordan on Pexels.com
Become a Coffee Sponsor
If you like content, then you can buy me a coffee and become a coffee sponsor. With the help of coffee sponsorship, I will able to make great content! Thank you