Welcome to Foodmady once again. If you visit the first time then, I will tell you what you have missed, no worry, just kidding :D. We have started the Omelette series, in this series I will post some recipes related to an omelet. So let’s start today recipe 🙂
- ½ (1 pound) loaf white bread, cut into cubes
- 680 g cheddar cheese, shredded
- 135 g cubed cooked ham
- 8 eggs
- 475 ml of milk
- 1 g salt
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 25 g chopped green onion
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch (23 cm x 33 cm) baking pan.
- Place half of the bread cubes on the bottom of the baking pan. Sprinkle with half of the ham and then half of the cheese; repeat.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, salt, hot sauce, and green onions. Pour egg mixture into the pan.
- Place pan on top of a baking sheet with a rim and place in the oven. Pour water into the baking sheet and bake for 60 minutes, or until eggs have set.
Enjoy, if you like the recipe please share with others 🙂
Become a Coffee Sponsor
If you like content, then you can buy me a coffee and become a coffee sponsor. With the help of coffee sponsorship, I will able to make great content! Thank you