Welcome to Foodmady once again. If you visit the first time then, I will tell you what you have missed, no worry, just kidding :D. We have started the Omelette series, in this series I will post some recipes related to an omelet. So let’s start today recipe 🙂
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/2 cup of milk (125ml)
- 1-2 tablespoons of butter or margarine (optional)
- 1 potato, chopped into 1/4″ – 1/2″ cubes (approximately 1cm)
- 1 small onion, minced or chopped
- 1/2 cup cheese (50g), shredded
Makes 2 omelets.
- In a bowl beat together eggs, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Mix in milk.
- Heat up two frying pans to a medium temperature.
- Use butter, margarine, or cooking spray on each pan.
- Add chopped potatoes to one pan.
- Cook potatoes until lightly brown, then add onions.
- Add half of the egg mixture to the other pan.
- Cook omelet mixture until it starts to set (about 1 minute).
- Add onions, potatoes, and cheese on top of the partially set omelet.
- Fold plain side of omelet over the filling and cook for an additional 30 seconds
The goal is to get the filling cooked at about the same time the omelet is ready to be folded.
Enjoy, if you like, please share with others 🙂
Become a Coffee Sponsor
If you like content, then you can buy me a coffee and become a coffee sponsor. With the help of coffee sponsorship, I will able to make great content! Thank you