Welcome to Foodmady once again. As you know that we have started the Omelette series, in this series I will post some recipes related to an omelette. Today is Thursday, so we will make an omelette with left out bread ( throwback Thursday 😛 ). So let’s start today recipe 🙂
- 4 eggs
- 1 clove of garlic
- 25 grams breadcrumbs (grind left out dry bread, in case of no breadcrumbs)
- olive oil
- Beat the eggs adding finely chopped garlic and parsley successively.
- Add breadcrumbs making sure the mixture is uniform.
- Cook the omelette over low heat with a few drops of cooking oil to prevent sticking.
Tips and tricks
- You can decorate the Omelette with small slices of tomato or similarly, something not too fancy. It is usually served in the shaped cake.
- First, beat the egg whites separately and then add the yolks. You will get a more spongy omelette.
- The number of breadcrumbs can be modified by the diners. Adding more breadcrumbs in the mixture of beaten eggs you will get a thicker omelette. Just opposite, with fewer breadcrumbs, you will get a lighter omelette.
Enjoy, if you like the recipe, please share with others too.
Become a Coffee Sponsor
If you like content, then you can buy me a coffee and become a coffee sponsor. With the help of coffee sponsorship, I will able to make great content! Thank you