Welcome to Foodmady once again. As you know that we have started the Omelette series, in this series I have posted some recipes related to an omelet. Today is Saturday and tomorrow will be the last recipe of this series. But let’s start today recipe first 🙂
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 150 grams yellow onions, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 300 grams tomatoes, diced
- salt to taste
- 6 eggs, scrambled
- Sauté the onions and the chopped garlic in olive oil with the parsley and tarragon until the garlic is slightly brown.
- Add the tomatoes and salt. Saute until the tomatoes are tender. Remove from heat.
- Make two open omelets from the scrambled eggs.
- Place the cooked vegetables into the center of each omelet and fold them over.
- Serve hot.
Enjoy, if you like, please share with others 🙂
Become a Coffee Sponsor
If you like content, then you can buy me a coffee and become a coffee sponsor. With the help of coffee sponsorship, I will able to make great content! Thank you