Welcome to Foodmady once again. As you know we have started the Lasagne series, in this series I will post some recipes related to lasagne. Today I will make Matzah Lasagne. So let’s start today recipe 🙂
- 4 matzah boards
- 1 lb (450 g) cottage cheese
- 1 1/4 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (optional)
- 30-34 ounces marinara sauce or tomato sauce
- Grease a pan to fit the matzah boards.
- Spread sauce to cover the pan, about 1/2 cup.
- Place the 1 matzoh board on top.
- Spread more tomato sauce over the matzah.
- Place a layer of cottage cheese on top of the matzoh.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- Repeat these layers until all 4 matzahs are used.
- Spread tomato sauce and sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top.
- Add 1/2 cup water
- Cover with foil, and bake at 350°F (175C) for 35-40 minutes.
If you enjoy, please like it and share with your love ones 🙂
Become a Coffee Sponsor
If you like content, then you can buy me a coffee and become a coffee sponsor. With the help of coffee sponsorship, I will able to make great content! Thank you