If you come the first time then I like to tell you that we have started brownie series, in which we are posting some brownie recipes. Today we will make Almond Toffee Brownies. So let’s start today recipe 🙂
- 1½ cup (200g) sifted flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup (120g) butter
- 1 cup (240g) granulated sugar
- ½ cup (120g) (packed) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (240g) coarsely chopped almond toffee
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together. Cream butter; add sugars and cream well. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until fluffy. Blend in dry ingredients. Stir in chopped Almond Toffee.
- Spread over bottom of well-greased 9 x 13 inch (18cm x 30cm) pan.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for about 30 minutes. When cool, cut into bars 3 inches (8 cm) long and 1 inch (2.5 cm) wide. If desired, bars may be frosted when cool with a white or chocolate butter frosting before cutting. Sprinkle more crumbled Almond Toffee on top.
- Serve warm with your favorite cold beverage.
If you enjoy it, please share it with others 🙂
Become a Coffee Sponsor
If you like content, then you can buy me a coffee and become a coffee sponsor. With the help of coffee sponsorship, I will able to make great content! Thank you