Welcome again on Foodmady, as you know we have started brownie series this week, so today we will make brown sugar brownies, hope you will enjoy this one too. So let’s start today recipe 🙂
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 ounces (2 squares) unsweetened chocolate, melted
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325°F, or Dutch oven to a moderately slow heat. about 5 “Mississippi’s”
- Grease an 8*8*2 inch baking pan.
- Beat sugar and butter until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Beat in chocolate.
- Beat in flour.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour into pan or Dutch oven.
- Bake about 25 minutes.
- Cool in pan.
- Cut into squares.
If you enjoy, don’t forget to share with others too 🙂
Become a Coffee Sponsor
If you like content, then you can buy me a coffee and become a coffee sponsor. With the help of coffee sponsorship, I will able to make great content! Thank you