Welcome once again, as you know we have started brownie series this week, today we will make cake brownies.These Cake brownies are somewhat less dense and almost cake-like compared to ready made mixtures one would buy from a store.So let’s start today recipe 🙂
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (6¾oz – 2.4 dl) sugar
- ½ cup (4¼oz – 120 g) butter or cream
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- ¾ cup (6¼oz – 180 g/1.8 dl) flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ cup (4¼oz – 120 g/1.2 dl) chopped walnuts or other nuts (optional)
- Leave out butter until the butter becomes room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 9″ x 9″ square pan
- Whisk eggs until light in a medium sized bowl.
- Then add sugar, melted butter, and cocoa. Mix well.
- Add flour, salt, baking powder, vanilla, and nuts. Mix with Rubber Spatula well.
- Pour into a 9″ x 9″ (23cm x 23cm) greased pan. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 °F/175 °C/450 °K (Gas Mark 4).
If you like post, don’t forget to share with others 🙂
Become a Coffee Sponsor
If you like content, then you can buy me a coffee and become a coffee sponsor. With the help of coffee sponsorship, I will able to make great content! Thank you