Today is Sunday and our brownie series will end today too. If you miss any one of or recipe please click on here:Brownie Series . Today we will make Nutty Brownie Bars. So let’s start today recipe 🙂
- 1 regular package brownie mix
- 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 10 miniature chocolate coconut candy bars, chopped
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, reducing oil to 3 tablespoons.
- Pour into lightly greased 9-by-3-inch pan.
- Spread condensed milk over the brownie batter.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts and candy bars.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 to 38 minutes or until done.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into bars.
If you like,don’t forget to share with others 🙂
Become a Coffee Sponsor
If you like content, then you can buy me a coffee and become a coffee sponsor. With the help of coffee sponsorship, I will able to make great content! Thank you