Today is Monday, previous we had started some quarantine series in which we make some recipes, related to the topic. Additionally from today, we are adding one more step only for you Did You Know Series. In which we will publish some interesting facts about food. So be ready for our new series, let’s start 🙂
Did you know following healthy food facts earlier? tell us about it our comment section 🙂
- Asparagus is high in glutathione, an important anticarcinogen
- It also contains rutin, which protects small blood vessels from rupturing and may protect against radiation
- Asparagus is a good source of vitamins A, C and E, B-complex vitamins, potassium and zinc
- Avocados are rich in monounsaturated fat, which is easily burned for energy.
- An avocado has more than twice as much potassium as a banana.
- For a delicious, creamy salad dressing, mix together avocado and fresh carrot juice.
- You don’t need to eat bananas
for the potassium! (Although it is present in bananas, potassium is the predominant nutrient among most all fruits and vegetables.)
- Bananas are high in sugar,
so they should not be eaten if you have blood sugar problems.
- Don’t eat bananas on an empty stomach; combining them with a bit of protein will help to normalize the insulin response caused by the sugar in the banana.
- Green-tipped bananas are better for your health than over-ripe bananas.
- On a side note: Because bananas are so popular, rainforests are often destroyed to make way for banana plantations.
4) Beet Greens/Root:
- Beet greens contain notable amounts of calcium, iron, magnesium and phosphorus
- They also contain vitamins A, B-complex and C
- Beet roots are high in carbohydrate levels and should therefore be used sparingly
- Broccoli contains twice the vitamin C of an orange
- It has almost as much calcium as whole milk–and the calcium is better absorbed
- It contains selenium, a mineral that has been found to have anti-cancer and anti-viral properties
- Broccoli is a modest source of vitamin A and alpha-tocopherol vitamin E
- It also has antioxidant properties
Do you enjoy it , please like and cooment. Don’t forget to share with others 🙂
Become a Coffee Sponsor
If you like content, then you can buy me a coffee and become a coffee sponsor. With the help of coffee sponsorship, I will able to make great content! Thank you