From Monday, we had started the Did You Know Series. In which we will publish some interesting facts about food. So be ready for interesting food facts for today some of our new series, let’s start 🙂
- Celery is the best vegetable source of naturally occurring sodium.
- It is high in potassium.
- The high water content in celery makes it ideal for vegetable juicing.
- As an easy way to reduce grains in your diet spread peanut butter on celery rather than bread.
- Cilantro may be useful to treat urinary tract infections
- Both the leaves and seeds aid digestion, relieve intestinal gas, pain, and distention
- They also treat nausea, soothe inflammation, rheumatic pain, headaches, coughs, and mental stress
- Cilantro is a member of the carrot family.
- Chicory contains inulin, which helps diabetics regulate their blood sugar levels
- Chicory is closely related to lettuce and dandelion but is a member of the sunflower family
- It may be cleansing to the liver and gallbladder
- Chicory is beneficial for digestion, the circulatory system, and the blood
- Chicory leaves are a good source of calcium, vitamin A and potassium
4.) Chinese Cabbage
- Chinese cabbage has anti-inflammatory properties
- It is an excellent source of folic acid
- Chinese cabbage is low in calories and low in sodium
- It is also high in vitamin A and a good source of potassium
5.) Dandelion Greens
- Dandelion is beneficial to digestion and is an antiviral that may be useful in the treatment of AIDS and herpes
- It may also be useful in treating jaundice, cirrhosis, edema due to high blood pressure, gout, eczema and acne
- Dandelion is also used to treat and prevent breast and lung tumors and premenstrual bloating
- Dandelion greens are high in vitamin A in the form of antioxidant carotenoid and vitamin C
- They also contain calcium and potassium
- Dandelion root contains inulin, which lowers blood sugar in diabetics
Do you enjoy it , please like and comment. Don’t forget to share with others 🙂
Become a Coffee Sponsor
If you like content, then you can buy me a coffee and become a coffee sponsor. With the help of coffee sponsorship, I will able to make great content! Thank you