Hope you are doing well and reading this post while taking sip of tea. As you already know if you come again on foodmady that we have started Did you know series, in which we are posting some interesting facts about food.Let’s start with today food facts 🙂
- Mustard greens are an excellent anticancer vegetable
- They may also be beneficial for colds, arthritis or depression
- While mustard greens sold in the United States are relatively mild in flavor, some mustard green varieties, especially those in Asia, can be as hot as a jalapeno pepper depending on their mustard oil content
- Onions are an excellent antioxidant, and they contain anti-allergy, antiviral and antihistamine properties.
- Sulfur compounds in onions help to detoxify the body.
- Onions aid in cellular repair.
- Onions are a rich source of quercetin, a potent antioxidant.
- To obtain the maximum nutritional benefits, onions should be eaten raw or lightly steamed
- Parsley is useful as a digestive aid
- It helps to purify the blood and stimulate the bowels
- Parsley is an anticarcinogen
- It contains three times as much vitamin C as oranges, and twice as much iron as spinach
- Parsley contains vitamin A and is a good source of copper and manganese
- For a natural breath freshener, try a sprig of parsley
- When buying peanut butter, only buy organic varieties.
- Non-organic peanut butters are high in pesticides and fungus and contain aflatoxin, a potent carcinogenic mold.
- To increase the protein in peanut butter (peanuts have about the same amount of protein as soy), Brewer’s yeast can be mixed in. This is especially useful for vegetarian.
- Peanuts contain beneficial protein, but many people are allergic to them and find them hard to digest.
- They also contain aflatoxin, a carcinogenic, which may explain why peanut farmers have been found
to have disproportionately high rates of cancer.
- Peanuts are high in fungus and, often, pesticides.
They do not contain any omega-3, which can contribute to distorting your omega-6:omega-3 ratio.
- The peanut is actually a legume, not a nut (which is why they are often roasted).
- Peanuts contain about the same amount of protein as soy and are low in starchy carbohydrates.
- Did you know? George Washington Carver was largely responsible for popularizing the peanut as a food in America.
Hi Guys, I have just downloaded the Keto Diet Recipe ebook for free , from https://payhip.com/b/9BKb .For more offers follow @foodmady and download your ebook for free now. #freeebook #ketorecipebook #ketorecipeTweet
Do you enjoy it, please like and comment. Don’t forget to share it with others. Download your keto recipe book for free. There is no affiliate link, its Foodmady own store on payhip. Download now
Become a Coffee Sponsor
If you like content, then you can buy me a coffee and become a coffee sponsor. With the help of coffee sponsorship, I will able to make great content! Thank you