Today we are going to do some impossible task, curious? Haha no it’s not to be a difficult as you think.This pie has a unique taste that is very nice. The only thing impossible about it is to know why it is called a pie, as there is no pastry.I am talking about Lemon Impossible Pie, so let’s start today recipe:)
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup lemon juice (or orange)
- 1⅔ cup milk
- 1 cup coconut (optional)
- 1 cup plain flour
- ½ cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Whisk all ingredients until thoroughly mixed. The optimal method is to whisk the wet ingredients first and slowly add the dry ingredients while whisking slowly.
- Pour into greased baking dish.
- Cook until an inserted skewer comes out clean. It should take at least 45 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold with ice cream.
If you like the recipe don’t forget to share with others 🙂
Become a Coffee Sponsor
If you like content, then you can buy me a coffee and become a coffee sponsor. With the help of coffee sponsorship, I will able to make great content! Thank you