Today is Saturday, and I know kids want’s something interesting.So why not you take their oreo cookies to make today’s recipe. Yes you get it right, we are going to make oreo pie.Which has main ingredient, Oreo. So let’s start today recipe 🙂
- 1/2 gallon (1.9 litres) ice cream, usually vanilla
- 12 ounce (340g) package Cool Whip
- 1 package Oreos
- 3 pie crusts, preferably Graham cracker or chocolate.
- Begin by softening the ice cream.
- Mix the softened ice cream in Cool Whip.
- Crumble the Oreos. This can be done by putting the Oreos into a plastic bag and punching the bag.
- Mix the Oreos in.
- Place the mixture into the pie crust.
- Freeze for at least two hours.
Makes three pies, increase ingredients as per requirement.
If you like the recipe don’t forget to share with others 🙂
Become a Coffee Sponsor
If you like content, then you can buy me a coffee and become a coffee sponsor. With the help of coffee sponsorship, I will able to make great content! Thank you