Today is Sunday and need quick and easy recipe. So why are you waiting for, today we are going to make No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie, this recipe is quite easy, as it doesn’t require cooking 😀 , so let’s start today recipe 🙂
- 1 (15 or 18-ounce) [about 450g] package chocolate chip cookies (recipe uses 26 cookies)
- 1 cup (240ml) milk
- 1 (9-ounce) (270g) commercial graham cracker pie crust (“extra serving” or “deep dish” size)
- 1 (8-ounce) (240g) container frozen whipped topping, thawed.
- Dip 8 cookies in milk, then place in a single layer in graham cracker crust. Top with one-third of the whipped topping.
- Repeat above so that you have a total of three layers of cookies and whipped topping.
- Crumble 2 chocolate chip cookies, and sprinkle over pie.
- Cover and chill 8 hours before serving.
Yields 8 servings.
If you like the recipe don’t forget to share with others 🙂
Become a Coffee Sponsor
If you like content, then you can buy me a coffee and become a coffee sponsor. With the help of coffee sponsorship, I will able to make great content! Thank you