Thanks all for your support, we will continue this pie series for this week too. If you come first time then you need to know that we had started Pie Series, in which we post pie recipes. Today we will make Cherry-Berry Jumble Fruit Pie. So let’s start today recipe 🙂
- 1 cup sweet cherries, canned with juice
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1¼ cups fresh blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ¾ cup fresh blackberries
- 1½ cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- two ready-made or homemade pie crusts
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175C)
- Drain cherries, reserving juice; set cherries aside.
- Add water to juice if necessary to make ½ cup liquid.
- In a large saucepan, mix together cherry juice, sugar, cornstarch and flour.
- Stir until smooth.
- Cook on medium heat until it starts to thicken.
- Add fruit, preserves and lemon juice.
- Mix well.
- Place one crust in a 9-inch (23 cm) pie pan or plate.
- Spoon in fruit filling.
- Cut several slits in the middle of the second crust and place it over the filling.
- Crimp the edges and brush with melted butter.
- Bake until the pie is golden brown, 40 to 45 minutes. Oven temperatures vary, so the time may var
If you like the recipe don’t forget to share with others 🙂
Become a Coffee Sponsor
If you like content, then you can buy me a coffee and become a coffee sponsor. With the help of coffee sponsorship, I will able to make great content! Thank you