We are back with Pie Series, as we are posting different pie recipes in these series, to day we are going to make Peach Pie. Yup that’s sounds good to specially those moms, their kids are not consuming fruits specially peach.So lets start today recipe 🙂
Makes one to two crusts.
- 4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1¾ cups shortening
- ½ cup ice water
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 egg
- Mix flour, sugar, and salt together.
- Add shortening and mix until crumbly.
- Beat together ice water, vinegar, and egg and cut into mix.
- Divide into four balls.
- Wrap and refrigerate for a half-hour before rolling out.
- 5 pounds peaches
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Peel and slice peaches.
- Pour into a bowl and mix in lemon juice and almond extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients, and add to peach mixture.
- Pour into crust and dot with butter.
- Bake at 450°F for 15 minutes, then 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes.
If you like the recipe don’t forget to share with others 🙂
Become a Coffee Sponsor
If you like content, then you can buy me a coffee and become a coffee sponsor. With the help of coffee sponsorship, I will able to make great content! Thank you