Have you read our new series about Amazinag Food Facts, not yet , check it now. Besides this we continue our Pie Series as well. So today in pie series we are going to make Peanut Butter Pie.The main ingredient is absolutely peanut butter, so let’s start today recipe 🙂
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 12 ounces (about 4½ cups) non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 prepared chocolate cookie pie shell
- 1 (11.75-ounce) jar plus 2 tablespoons hot fudge topping
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar.
- Carefully stir in 3 cups of the whipped topping.
- Spoon into pie shell.
- Softly spread mixture to edges of the pie shell.
- Put all but 2 tablespoons of hot fudge topping in a microwave-safe container and microwave for 60 seconds.
- Spread hot fudge topping over peanut butter mixture in pie shell to cover.
- Place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Spread remaining ~1½ cups whipped topping carefully over top of refrigerated pie.
- Knead last 2 ounces of hot fudge topping in plastic bag and cut off a corner and drizzle over top of pie.
- Knead last 2 ounces of peanut butter in plastic bag and cut off a corner and drizzle over top in an artful pattern.
If you like the recipe don’t forget to share with others 🙂
Become a Coffee Sponsor
If you like content, then you can buy me a coffee and become a coffee sponsor. With the help of coffee sponsorship, I will able to make great content! Thank you