Hope you are doing well.Today we are going to make Choco Nutty Pie.If you you have not known about series, and you are new visitor, than I want to tell you that we have started Pie Series this month in which we post different recipes only for pie.So let’s start today recipe 🙂
- ½ cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten slightly
- ½ cup flour
- 1 (6-ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts (your choice)
- 1 unbaked pastry pie shell
- Combine the first four ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips, vanilla, and nuts.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell and bake at 350°F for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting.
If you like the recipe don’t forget to share with others 🙂
Become a Coffee Sponsor
If you like content, then you can buy me a coffee and become a coffee sponsor. With the help of coffee sponsorship, I will able to make great content! Thank you