As you know we have started Keto Diet Series, from today I will start some keto diet recipes for you.I hope you will enjoy it.Today we will Keto Potato Salad.May you have in mind first thought that potato is full of carbs than how it will help in diet.Before going to any conclusion, let we start our first keto recipe
A scrumptious salad recipe that is perfect for your lunch meal:
- 1 large cauliflower
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard1 teaspoon celery seeds
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 large hard-boiled eggs
- ½ cup diced celery
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- 2 stalks green onions, thinly sliced
- Prepare the cauliflower by cutting the head into bite sized florets and steaming for 3-4 minutes or in a stovetop steamer until the cauliflower is only slightly tender. Set aside to cool.
- Make the dressing by whisking together sour cream, mayo, vinegar, mustard, celery seed, and salt.
- Mash the two reserved yolks into the cream mixture and whisk until very smooth.
- Add the cooled cauliflower, boiled eggs, celery, onion and dill. Stir to coat.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour to allow the cauliflower to completely cool and the flavors to melt together. Garnish with green onion and serve cold!
Nutritional Information (per serving):
1.) Calories – 234
2.) Protein – 7g
3.) Fat – 19g
4.) Net Carbs – 5g