I am back with another pie recipe for our Pie Series. Today we are going to make Strawberry Cream Cake, although I have published Keto Strawberry Milkshake Recipe just 4 hours ago for dieting. A tasty cake that doesn’t require baking. So let’s start today’s pie recipe.
- 2 pounds (900g) of fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 pint (570ml) of cream
- ¼ cup (60ml) of granulated sugar
- ready-made pie crust
- Rinse and clean strawberries.
- Add sugar and cream in large mixing bowl, stirring until soft and fluffy.
- Spread mixture over pie crust.
- Spread strawberries over pie.
- Cover and chill overnight.
Notes, tips, and variations
- Any remaining strawberries or cream can be stored for later use.
If you like the recipe don’t forget to share with others
Become a Coffee Sponsor
If you like content, then you can buy me a coffee and become a coffee sponsor. With the help of coffee sponsorship, I will able to make great content! Thank you