May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Today we are going to make Keto Tomato Soup. This keto tomato soup is a soup that will make you crave for more. Best served during cold-weather. So let’s start today’s recipe
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¾ cup shredded Asiago cheese
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place your tomato paste, minced onion, and garlic into a pot. Turn on the heat to medium and pour in your cream.
- Bring to a boil while you whisk the mixture together.
- Once it’s boiling, add in your Asiago cheese little by little. It should start thickening up.
- Add in the water and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes.
- Serve and top with pepper. You can optimally add some green onions too.