May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Are you in love with cheese? Then this will absolutely be a dip that you will make over and over again! An amazing pair to nachos or crackers. Today we are going to make Keto Queso. So let’s start today’s recipe
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ small onion, chopped
- 6 whole pimento peppers
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- In a pot, melt your butter.
- Add in your onions and sweet peppers, sauteing for 3-5 minutes.
- When the onions are clear, pour in your cream and stir.
- Whisk in your xanthan gum. If it doesn’t thicken too much, add in another teaspoon.
- Once your cream is thick and is bubbling, slowly stir in your cheddar cheese – one small handful at a time. Make sure it melts before adding more.
- Do the same thing with the Gruyere cheese, one small handful at a time.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with veggies, low-carb crackers, or throw on some low-carb nachos.
- Calories – 151
- Protein – 5g
- Fat – 14g
- Net Carbs – 2g
Hi Guys, I have just downloaded the Keto Diet Recipe ebook for free , from https://payhip.com/b/9BKb .For more offers follow @foodmady and download your ebook for free now. #freeebook #ketorecipebook #ketorecipeTweet
Do you enjoy it, please like and comment. Don’t forget to share it with others. Download your keto recipe book for free. There is no affiliate link, its Foodmady own store on payhip. Download now
Become a Coffee Sponsor
If you like content, then you can buy me a coffee and become a coffee sponsor. With the help of coffee sponsorship, I will able to make great content! Thank you