May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Today we are going to make Keto Cupcake. A delicious snack option which is lemon cupcakes, topped with raspberry frosting. So let’s start today’s recipe
- 2 1/3 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ¾ cup granulated Swerve
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup Swerve
- ¾ cup unsweetened frozen raspberries
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a cupcake pan with papers.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, baking powder, salt, xanthan gum, sweetener, and zest until combined.
3. Whisk the melted butter into the dry ingredients. The mixture should form into coarse crumbs.
4. Add eggs and stir until incorporated. The batter will begin to stick together.
5. Add almond milk, vanilla, and lemon extract and whisk until the batter is smooth.
6. Carefully fill the prepared cupcake papers until they are about ¾ full—about 2 heaping tablespoons for each cupcake.
7. Place cupcakes in preheated oven and bake for 29-32 minutes or until the cupcake bounces back when pressed.
8. Let cupcakes cool on a rack until they reach room temperature before frosting.
9. In a large bowl, whip together creams cheese and butter using an electric mixer.
10. Blend in sweetener and frozen raspberries until combined. Add whipping cream, lemon juice, and vanilla and blend until smooth.
11. Using a piping bag, frost cupcakes as desired.
- Energy – 337 kcal
- Protein – 9g
- Fat – 30g
- Net Carbs – 6g