May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Today we are going to make Mac and Cheese. Mac and Cheese is one of the most loved dishes and here is a recipe that’s perfect for low carb eaters. So let’s start today’s recipe
Servings: 8 (3/4 cup)
- 2 pounds frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook the cauliflower florets according to the package instructions.
2. Bring the cream to a simmer. Use a whisk to stir in the cream cheese and mix until smooth.
3. Stir in 6 ounces of the shredded cheddar cheese. Save the other 2 ounces for later. Mix until the cheese melts into the sauce.
4. Add the Dijon mustard, turmeric, powdered garlic, salt, and pepper. The sauce will become a smooth yellow color.
5. Make sure that the cauliflower is drained then add it to the cheese sauce. Evenly coat the florets with sauce.
6. Sprinkle on the remaining 2 ounces of cheddar cheese, then stir until mostly melted.
- Energy – 295 kcal
- Protein – 11g
- Fat – 25g
- Net Carbs – 5g