May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Today we are going to make Keto Pancakes. A nice way to start your day is through this keto pancakes for breakfast. Pair with sugar-free syrup and you’re good to go! So let’s start today’s recipe
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 4oz Cream Cheese
- Sugar-Free Syrup
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 scoop of Whey Protein
- Place eggs, cream cheese, butter, and vanilla in a food processor or a blender, then blend until mixture is a liquid consistency.
- Blend in Whey protein powder.
- Spray a nonstick flat-bottom pan with coconut oil or non-stick spray and let the pan get warm over medium heat.
- Pour about ⅓ cup of batter into the pan and let it cook untouched for 2 minutes or until the batter starts to bubble.
- Flip the pancake and let it cook for 1 minute. Repeat steps 4 and 5 to finish all the batter.
- On a serving plate, stack up all the pancakes, add a slice of butter if preferred, and drizzle with some sugar-free maple syrup!
- Energy – 936 kcal
- Protein – 43g
- Fat – 78g
- Net Carbs – 5g
Hi Guys, I have just downloaded the Keto Diet Recipe ebook for free , from https://payhip.com/b/9BKb .For more offers follow @foodmady and download your ebook for free now. #freeebook #ketorecipebook #ketorecipeTweet
Do you enjoy it, please like and comment. Don’t forget to share it with others. Download your keto recipe book for free. There is no affiliate link, its Foodmady own store on payhip. Download now
Become a Coffee Sponsor
If you like content, then you can buy me a coffee and become a coffee sponsor. With the help of coffee sponsorship, I will able to make great content! Thank you