May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Today we are going to make Keto Pancakes. A nice way to start your day is through this keto pancakes for breakfast. Pair with sugar-free syrup and you’re good to go! So let’s start today’s recipe
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 4oz Cream Cheese
- Sugar-Free Syrup
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 scoop of Whey Protein
- Place eggs, cream cheese, butter, and vanilla in a food processor or a blender, then blend until mixture is a liquid consistency.
- Blend in Whey protein powder.
- Spray a nonstick flat-bottom pan with coconut oil or non-stick spray and let the pan get warm over medium heat.
- Pour about ⅓ cup of batter into the pan and let it cook untouched for 2 minutes or until the batter starts to bubble.
- Flip the pancake and let it cook for 1 minute. Repeat steps 4 and 5 to finish all the batter.
- On a serving plate, stack up all the pancakes, add a slice of butter if preferred, and drizzle with some sugar-free maple syrup!
- Energy – 936 kcal
- Protein – 43g
- Fat – 78g
- Net Carbs – 5g