May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Today we are going to make Chicken Florentine. Craving for a meal that is rich in flavor and easy to cook? Then this Chicken Florentine will definitely satisfy you! You can prepare this hearty meal even if you struggle with cooking. Perfect to serve during dinner with your loved ones, on cold weather too. So let’s start today’s recipe
Get your custom keto diet now, if you interested follow link : Custom Keto Diet*
- 1 Chicken leg quarter
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp minced Shallots
- 1.5 cups Chicken Stock
- 2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 cup fresh Spinach
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Melt butter in a pan then sprinkles shallots.
- Add chicken on top of the shallots. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add enough stock to barely cover the chicken. Bring it to a simmer.
- Cover and poach over low heat for 20-25 minutes.
- Take chicken out of the pan and set aside.
- Reduce pan juices to approximately a quarter of a cup.
- Add spinach and heavy cream. Simmer over low heat until sauce is slightly thick.
- Return chicken into the pan.
- Serve hot.