May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Today we are going to make keto sandwich bread.
Ever heard of a keto sandwich bread? Wondering how you can make it?
This meal is similar to a pancake which relies purely on kitchen staples such as eggs, flour, baking powder, and oil. But instead of milk, heavy cream is used. It is light-textured, soft and can be paired with a variety of healthy foods.So let’s start today’s recipe
Get your custom keto diet now, if you interested follow link : Custom Keto Diet*
🍽 Servings: 1
- 1 large Egg
- 2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Pour olive oil into a microwave-safe dish, coating the bottom and sides evenly.
- Add in egg and heavy cream. Beat until well mixed.
- Stir in coconut flour and baking powder.
- Spread the batter evenly into the dish with a rubber spatula.
- Cook in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Energy – 422 kcal
- Protein – 7g (7%)
- Fat – 42g (90%)
- Carbohydrates – 3g (3%)