As you know we have started Chicken Series, so we are going to add some chicken-related recipes. Today we are going to make Cola BBQ Chicken, sweet, and spicy. It’s a nice twist on a barbecue favorite. So let’s start today’s recipe.
If you have not Cola BBQ Sauce , now worries try our another recipe for it
- 4 each boneless skinless chicken breasts and chicken drumsticks
- 1/4 cup Barbecue Chicken Rub
- 1 cup Cola BBQ Sauce
- Season chicken with Rub.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Place chicken on the grill and turn often, basting with sauce every time the chicken is turned until internal temperature reaches 165° inside the breast and 170° in the drumstick.
- Rest 15 minutes; serve.
Do you enjoy it, please don’t forget to share with other