May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Today we are going to make Bacon and Kimchi Deviled Eggs.
Among the many deviled egg recipes, one of the few that stands out is the one with bacon and kimchi. Surprisingly, it’s a good match that you’ll surely love. Truly a unique dish that’s packed with deliciousness in one explosive bite! So let’s start today’s recipe.
Get your custom keto diet now, if you interested follow link : Custom Keto Diet*
🍽 Servings: 1
- 3 Eggs, hard-boiled
- 1 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Kimchi, chopped
- 1 Tbsp bacon bits
- 1/2 tsp light Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp chopped Spring Onions
- 1 tsp toasted Sesame Seeds
- Peel eggs and cut in half. Separate yolks from the whites.
- Combine egg yolks, mayonnaise, kimchi, bacon bits, soy sauce, and spring onions in a bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into egg white halves.
- Garnish with spring onions and sesame seeds.