May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Today we are going to make Cheese Biscuits.
Keto cheese biscuits use almond flour which is a popular low carb flour, so it’s definitely keto-approved. Enjoy these during snack time, or at any part of the day. It’s so good you would want to have these always at hand!
Get your custom keto diet now, if you interested follow link : Custom Keto Diet*
🍽 Servings: 1
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3 Tbsp Almond Flour
- 1 Egg Yolk
- pinch of Black Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and knead into a smooth dough.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and preheat the oven to 220C.
- Place dough in between sheets of parchment and flatten with a rolling pin.
- Cut into serving-sized pieces and prick holes on the surface with a fork.
- Transfer onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes.
- Energy – 273 kca;
- Protein – 13g (19%)
- Fat – 23g (74%)
- Carbohydrates – 4.8g (7%)
- Fiber – 2g