As you know we have started Chicken Series, so we are going to add some chicken-related recipes. Today we are going to make Crispy Chicken Burgers. So let’s start today’s recipe.
- 1 pound ground chicken
- Poultry Shake
- 4 hamburger buns
- 2 1/2 quarts peanut or canola oil
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 tomato slices
- 4 cheese slices (optional you can increase or decrease)
- 4 lettuce leaves
- White Sauce
Don’t have white sauce, no worries try this recipe
- Form chicken into 4 equal patties, about 1/2 inch thick. Season on both sides liberally with shake. Set aside.
- Pour lemon juice into a pie plate and place flour in another. Dip chicken into the lemon, then dredge in flour. Tap off excess, then let sit 2-3 minutes.
- While chicken sits, heat oil in a deep fryer or cast-iron pot to 350 degrees F. Add chicken and cook until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Drain on a wire rack.
- Make layers of tomato slices,cheese slices and lettuce leaves and chicken on bun.(multiple or single as you want)
- Put white sauce after finished layer and cover with other bun
- Enjoy your burger
Do you enjoy it, please don’t forget to share with other