May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Today we are going to make No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Have you just started with your keto diet but you already miss your all-time favorite chocolate chip cookie? Worry no more as we share this cookie recipe that’s so good you wouldn’t think it’s perfect for keto-ers.
A dessert or snack with just the right amount of sweetness that’s still low in carbs. So, go ahead and treat yourself by trying this no-bake choco chip cookie that are packed with goodness!So let’s start today’s recipe.
Get your custom keto diet now, if you interested follow link : Custom Keto Diet*
🍽 Servings: 6 cookies
- 4 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 2 oz Butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp Erythritol
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup sugar-free Chocolate Chips
- Combine cream cheese, butter, erythritol, and vanilla extract in a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Add in the almond flour and blend until into a smooth dough.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the mixture.
- Divide the dough into balls and gently flatten into shape.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Energy – 136 kcal
- Protein – 2.7g (8%)
- Fat – 13g (87%)
- Carbohydrates – 1.8g (6%)
- Fiber – 0.7g
Hi Guys, I have just downloaded the Keto Diet Recipe ebook for free , from https://payhip.com/b/9BKb .For more offers follow @foodmady and download your ebook for free now. #freeebook #ketorecipebook #ketorecipeTweet
Do you enjoy it, please like and comment. Don’t forget to share it with others. Download your keto recipe book for free. There is no affiliate link, its Foodmady own store on payhip. Download now
Become a Coffee Sponsor
If you like content, then you can buy me a coffee and become a coffee sponsor. With the help of coffee sponsorship, I will able to make great content! Thank you