May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Today we are going to make No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Have you just started with your keto diet but you already miss your all-time favorite chocolate chip cookie? Worry no more as we share this cookie recipe that’s so good you wouldn’t think it’s perfect for keto-ers.
A dessert or snack with just the right amount of sweetness that’s still low in carbs. So, go ahead and treat yourself by trying this no-bake choco chip cookie that are packed with goodness!So let’s start today’s recipe.
Get your custom keto diet now, if you interested follow link : Custom Keto Diet*
🍽 Servings: 6 cookies
- 4 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 2 oz Butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp Erythritol
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup sugar-free Chocolate Chips
- Combine cream cheese, butter, erythritol, and vanilla extract in a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Add in the almond flour and blend until into a smooth dough.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the mixture.
- Divide the dough into balls and gently flatten into shape.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Energy – 136 kcal
- Protein – 2.7g (8%)
- Fat – 13g (87%)
- Carbohydrates – 1.8g (6%)
- Fiber – 0.7g