May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Today we are going to make Strawberry Fat Bombs.
Strawberry Cheesecake is a classic and these fat bombs are just as good! Strawberries, when combined with cream cheese make this snack ultimately creamy-tasting.
Servings: 3 fat bombs
- 30 grams of Strawberries (fresh or frozen), diced
- 100 grams Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Coconut Flour
- Puree the strawberries and erythritol in a food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Divide the dough into balls and chill until ready to serve.
- Energy – 146 kcal
- Protein – 2.6g (7%)
- Fat – 14g (85%)
- Carbohydrates – 3g (8%)
- Fiber – 0.8g