As you know we have started Chicken Series, so we are going to add some chicken-related recipes. Today we are going to make Cheesy Chicken Pasta. So let’s start today’s recipe.
- Dried pasta (whatever shape you like)
- 75gram Cream Cheese and Mozzarella 75gram and Cheddar 75gram which equals 225gram Cheese
- 35-55mL hoisin sauce
- 20 chicken pieces,cooked
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping Cream
- Bring a pan of water to the boil.
- Add the pasta and cook for about 10 minutes (or until the pasta is soft).
- Drain the pasta so that no water remains in the pan.
- Add the milk, cream cheese, chicken and hoi sin sauce to the pasta.
- Heat for a few minutes to warm the chicken.
Do you enjoy it, please don’t forget to share with other