May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Today we are going to make Salmon Belly Salpicao.
Salpicao is a stir-fry dish that is traditionally made of meat. But the fish version is just as good as the traditional one. The salty and tangy taste of the sauce is perfectly paired with the salmon belly. So let’s start today’s recipe.
Get your custom keto diet now, if you interested follow link: Custom Keto Diet*. Don’t forget to subscribe to foodmady at the end of the video, hope you will enjoy.
🍽 Servings: 1
- 150g Salmon Belly strips, diced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Red Chili Flakes
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1.5 tsp low-sodium Soy Sauce
- Spring Onions for garnish
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add garlic and red chili. Sautee until aromatic.
- Add salmon and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and soy sauce. Stir briefly.
- Top with fresh spring onions to serve.
- Energy – 287 kcal
- Protein – 31g (47%)
- Fat – 16g (49%)
- Carbohydrates – 3.6g (4%)
- Fiber – 0.2g
Like recipe? then why not tweet about it.
Hi Guys, I have found a Keto recipe for Salmon Belly Salpicao. Give a try this recipe. Follow @foodmady for more recipes and food-related stuff. #prawns #ketodietTweet