As you know we have started Chicken Series, so we are going to add some chicken-related recipes. Today we are going to make Crunchy baked chicken. This is a surprisingly easy and filling dish. So let’s start today’s recipe
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a shallow bowl, melt butter and place chicken breast in a bowl to coat.
- In another shallow bowl, mix Italian bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Transfer chicken from butter bowl to breadcrumb bowl. Roll chicken in the breadcrumb mixture until coated.
- Place in greased pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
Do you enjoy it, please don’t forget to share with other
Become a Coffee Sponsor
If you like content, then you can buy me a coffee and become a coffee sponsor. With the help of coffee sponsorship, I will able to make great content! Thank you