May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Today we are going to make Almond Butter Cheesecake.
Craving for sweets once in a while? Then this is absolutely the perfect treat for you! Just a few ingredients needed to make this delectable dessert. It’s also recommended to chill it first before serving for a better eating experience. So let’s start today’s recipe.
Get your custom keto diet now, if you interested follow link: Custom Keto Diet*. Don’t forget to subscribe to foodmady at the end of the video, hope you will enjoy.
🍽 Servings: 1
- 30g Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp Almond Butter, unsweetened
- 1 tsp – 1 Tbsp Stevia, depends on your preference
- 1 Tbsp Almonds, chopped as toppings
- Using a food processor, add the cream cheese first.
- Then add the whipping cream.
- Add the almond butter.
- Lastly, add the stevia.
- Process until the texture is smooth.
- Serve in a small cup or bowl and add the chopped almonds. Serve.
- Energy – 600.5 kcal
- Protein – 8g
- Fat – 58.9g
- Carbohydrates – 9.6g
- You can chill for 30minutes if you want.