Bacon and Broccoli Salad
May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Today we are going to make Bacon and Broccoli Salad.
What makes the salad a great option for lunch is that aside from very easy to prepare, you can be creative in making it. Add any ingredient you like, as long as it is keto-approved and toss everything in! Pair it with your favorite dressing for a much more delightful experience. So let’s start today’s recipe.
Get your custom keto diet now, if you interested follow link: Custom Keto Diet*. Don’t forget to subscribe to foodmady at the end of the video, hope you will enjoy.
🍽 Servings: 1
- 1 cup Broccoli, steamed, drained
- 2 Bacon slices, cooked, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Cheddar Cheese, in cubes
- 1 Tbsp Red Onions, sliced
- 1 Tbsp whole Almonds
- 2 Tbsp Ranch dressing
- In a large mixing bowl, place the steamed broccoli.
- Add the chopped bacon.
- Add the cheddar cheese.
- Add the red onions.
- Add the almonds.
- Lastly, add the ranch dressing.
- Toss the salad with dressing until well combined. Serve.
- Energy – 602.5 kcal
- Protein – 19.8g
- Fat – 50.9g
- Carbohydrates – 16.3g