Italian Chicken Rolls.
As you know we have started Chicken Series, so we are going to add some chicken-related recipes. Today we are going to make Italian Chicken Rolls.
- 2 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut in half
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup Italian Tomato Sauce
Wanna homemade Italian Tomato Sauce? try following:
- Combine ricotta, cream cheese, and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Set aside.
- Place chicken on a sheet of plastic wrap and cover with another. Pound out to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Sprinkle one side of chicken liberally with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Spread unseasoned side with cheese mixture and roll-up.
- Place seam-side down in a greased 13×9 (or smaller) baking dish. Pour sauce over and bake in a 425 degree F oven 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Remove and heat broiler. Sprinkle with cheese and place under broiler until cheese is melted. Remove and serve warm.