Italian Chicken Rolls.
As you know we have started Chicken Series, so we are going to add some chicken-related recipes. Today we are going to make Italian Chicken Rolls.
- 2 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut in half
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup Italian Tomato Sauce
Wanna homemade Italian Tomato Sauce? try following:
- Combine ricotta, cream cheese, and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Set aside.
- Place chicken on a sheet of plastic wrap and cover with another. Pound out to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Sprinkle one side of chicken liberally with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Spread unseasoned side with cheese mixture and roll-up.
- Place seam-side down in a greased 13×9 (or smaller) baking dish. Pour sauce over and bake in a 425 degree F oven 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Remove and heat broiler. Sprinkle with cheese and place under broiler until cheese is melted. Remove and serve warm.
Diet freak, don’t worry we have Keto Diet Series for you
Hi Guys, I have just downloaded the Keto Diet Recipe ebook for free , from https://payhip.com/b/9BKb .For more offers follow @foodmady and download your ebook for free now. #freeebook #ketorecipebook #ketorecipeTweet
Do you enjoy it, please like and comment. Don’t forget to share it with others. Download your keto recipe book for free. There is no affiliate link, its Foodmady own store on payhip. Download now
Become a Coffee Sponsor
If you like content, then you can buy me a coffee and become a coffee sponsor. With the help of coffee sponsorship, I will able to make great content! Thank you